AlphaMax Realty Inc - Robbed of Security Deposit

Alice Yang DuBois robbed my family of a $1,300.00 security deposit, and is retaliating against us, which is unethical according to the Texas Property Code.She had work done to the house we were living in and failed to call the gas company before digging, which is the law, and ruptured the gas line and put my Stepson in danger.

When I complained to her, she told me I was acting like a girl. I reported her to the gas company and they told me she was to be fined.

I received threatening emails from her stating she was going to withhold our security deposit and now she has acted on it and we are out $1,300.00.She is a crook and unethical.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Concerned Citizen

Nov 06, 2013 #738561

I found this post (a couple years too late) while researching another property I am hoping to rent.
Ms. DuBois did the same thing to my family a couple years ago, I wish someone would've reported her back then it would've saved me a LOT of aggravation and headache after trying to get my deposit back. She claimed we did damage to the house, which she never documented (nor I for hat matter, live and learn) and I was not aware I could fight it (again, live and learn). In the end I was out our deposit and an additional $10. She is very nice at first but don't you dare bother her after you are in the house, she will avoid calls and treat you like you are a problem, talking down to you and issuing veiled threats she even hinted about keeping out deposit.
My advice is to deal NOT rent from her, and I now see she is a real estate agent, I wouldn't use her in any capacity.
We will never deal with her again and my only reason for posting is to warn other so that they do not fall prey to her.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to AlphaMax Realty Inc. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about AlphaMax Realty Inc.
Filing a new complaint about